The main objective of the Detoxification is to return the body’s natural balance by restoring organ functions.
WELFARE AND HEALTH preventable STATES
THE ABC OF BIOLOGICAL DETOXIFICATION AND DRAINAGE
The main objective of the Detoxification is to return the body’s natural balance by restoring organ functions. During this process the symptoms of disease are alleviated and the occurrence of future ailments is prevented.
The effects of a good detoxification are:
- Encourage Kidney removal function and skin, and activate liver functions.
- Mobilize accumulated in different parts of the body to facilitate excretion toxins.
- Remove waste products to improve the functioning of the immune system.
- Reduce the appearance of the manifestations of intoxication.
When this therapy is recommended in general terms?
- When there are changes in lifestyle (quit smoking, lose weight, finish with alcohol, etc.).
- When treatments concluded with chemical drugs.
- For long treatments with chemotherapy or radiation, or some other type of chronic treatments.
- During the rainy season by environmental pollution.
- After periods of excess, food, beverages, or cigarettes, for example after holiday festivities.
Since treatment is done?
- Activator lymphatic system is used to remove toxins from distant sites to the organs of elimination and facilitating their transport through the lymph.
- An activator detoxification functions of the liver and gastrointestinal system.
- A facilitator elimination of toxins through the kidney.
- Complemented by the consumption of non-industrialized natural foods free of preservatives and dyes.
- Perform continuous exercise and run.
- The intake of at least one liter of water daily for every 30 kilos of weight.
- Consultation and Biological control of your doctor for appropriate follow-up.