Coffee has healing properties; beyond its exquisite taste and odor, studies show its effectiveness to detoxify the liver and cleanse the colon. The coffee enema facilitates excretion of toxic metabolic waste. Many people agree the pleasant sensation produced in the mornings to a delicious freshly brewed coffee. That soothing feeling is also reflected when patients visit specialists in biological medicine to apply them coffee enema.
The procedure involves a rectal injection with a solution of coffee. Caffeine enema goes to the liver, stimulates gallbladder contraction, dilates the bile ducts and facilitates excretion of toxic products through the colon wall. While coffee is retained in the colon, the body’s blood passes through the liver and it’s purified in a natural way of dialysis.
“Coffee has a high antioxidant capacity. When inserted rectally, it produces a discharge of bile, which helps detoxify the liver. Caffeine rectal blood vessels is absorbed, reaches the circulation and then into the liver. In the liver, the enzyme dehydrogenase phosphatase, enhances its antioxidant and cleanses the body power.” Explains Dr. Arturo O’Byrne, an expert in biological medicine and homotoxicology, referring to the functioning of the body with the application of this therapy.
Coffee enemas allow the patient to be repaired and rebuilt internally, “large amounts of metabolic waste and toxins stored in the intestine and colon are expelled.”
Important to know that:
- For highly effective results, the application of coffee enemas twice a day under the supervision of a physician experienced in the subject is recommended.
- Coffee enemas are not recommended in cases of constipation. It is recommended in case of febrile or infectious diseases.
- For certain types of headaches (headaches) is usually effective, because the symptom disappears quickly.
- The enemas are not recommended in cases of constipation or chronic bleeding.
- Dilate blood vessels and reduce inflammation of the colon.
- It stimulates the visceral nervous system to promote transit of toxic bile until their expulsion from the rectum.
- Relieves pain.
- Allows you to manage post-chemotherapy effects.
- Inhibits genotoxicity in bone marrow.
- Inhibits genotoxicity in animals.
- Renews liver function.
- Potentiates glutathione transferase and (cellular detoxification enzymes).
Glutathione is not only important for the natural detoxification process in the body that removes toxins and carcinogens, but is also essential to heal the damage in the cell. Glutathione is known as the “Master Antioxidant” because it recharges all other antioxidants in the body. Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that modify, alter and impair the stable structure within our body.
Our bodies are constantly replacement and repair of damaged cells by free radicals, but the demands of the modern era have created high levels of free intracellular glutathione limited to correct damage supplies radicals. Without glutathione, other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E cannot perform their functions adequately to protect the body against disease.
Low levels of glutathione are linked to health problems and diseases like cancer, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, atherosclerosis, asthma, autism, bronchitis, fibromyalgia, insomnia, male infertility, migraines, osteoporosis, pain, and many other diseases.